Top-of-the-line performance, big enough for all
your business needs.
Discover effortless multitasking with Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology and enjoy a burst of speed when needed with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0.1,2 With a suite of built-in visual6 enhancements and Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard-New Instructions to help encrypt your data, you can increase your employees’ productivity with confidence.3,4,5,6 With responsive performance, incredible processing speed and longer battery life, an Intel® Core™ processor is the natural choice to power your business PCs.
Get an automatic burst of speed whenever you need it for performance that adapts to you.1
Our Intel resellers are ready to help
perform this upgrade.
Helps protect the OS from escalation of privileged attacks7
Effortlessly move between applications with smart 8-way multitask processing, enabled when each processor core simultaneously handles two things at once.10
Prevent unauthorized access to your computer by linking your computer to an Intel® IPT Online account and prevent hackers from gaining access to your logins9.
Quickly return to where you left off with a PC that goes from deep-sleep to fully awake in a flash.12
Stay current with automatic, no-wait updates to your email, even when your PC is asleep.11
Provides each processor with a digital random number generator for greater quality, performance, access and security.8
Get reliable and responsive performance for your business.
Step up the power and enjoy performance that keeps up with your business.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
1. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology capability. Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 is the next generation of Intel Turbo Boost Technology and is available only on 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5 and Core™ i7 processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
2. Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) requires the computer have an Intel® RST-enabled chipset, RAID controller in the BIOS enabled and the Intel RST software driver installed. Please consult your system vendor for more information.
3. Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI) requires a computer system with an Intel® AES-NI-enabled processor, as well as non-Intel software to execute the instructions in the correct sequence. Intel® AES-NI is available on select Intel® processors. For availability, consult your reseller or system manufacturer. For more information, see software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-advanced-encryption-standard-instructions-aes-ni.
4. Cross-client claim based on lowest performance data number when comparing desktop and mobile benchmarks. Configurations and performance test as follows: (Mobile) Comparing pre-production 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3320M Processor (4T2C, 3MB cache, up to 3.20 GHz), Intel Reference Board, pre-production BIOS, Memory 8 GB (2x4 GB) Micron* PC3-12800, Hitachi* Travelstar 320 GB hard-disk drive, Intel® HD Graphics 4000, Driver pre-production 184.108.40.20616 , Chipset INF pre-production 220.127.116.119. Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor P8600 (2T2C, 3M cache, 2.40 GHz, 1066 MHz FSB), HP* dv6, BIOS HP* vF.31, Memory 4 GB (2x2 GB) Micron* PC3-8500, Hitachi* 320 GB hard-disk drive, Mobile Intel® GM45 Chipset Family w/ integrated graphics Driver: 18.104.22.1689, Chipset INF 22.214.171.1240, Microsoft Windows* 7 Ultimate 64-bit 6.1 Build 7601 (Desktop) Comparing pre-production 3rd generation Intel® Core™ i5-3450 Processor (4T4C, 6 MB cache, 3.1GHz base up to 3.5GHz), Intel® Desktop Board DH77KC, Memory 8 GB (2x4 GB) Micron* DDR3-1600, Seagate* 1 TB, Intel® HD Graphics 2500, Driver: 126.96.36.19916 (BIOS:vSLZ7510H.8 6A.0033.2011.1230.1146, Chipset INF 188.8.131.529, Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8400 (2C2T, 3.0GHz, 6MB cache), Memory 4 GB (2x2 GB) Micron* DDR2 800 MHz, Seagate* 1TB hard-disk drive, Intel® G45, Driver: 184.108.40.2069, BIOS:IDG4510H.86A.0135.2011.0225.1100, INF), Microsoft Windows* 7 Ultimate 64-bit 6.1 Build 7601 Business productivity claims based on SYSmark* 2012, which is the mainstream office productivity, data/financial analysis, system management, media creation, 3D modeling, and web development benchmark tool used to characterize the performance of the business client. SYSmark 2012 features user-driven workloads and usage models developed by application experts. Multitasking claims based on PCMark* 7, a hardware performance benchmark for PCs running Microsoft Windows* 7, includes a collection of various single- and multi-threaded CPU, graphics, and HDD test sets with a focus on Windows* application tests. Encryption workload consists of SiSoftware Sandra* 2011—AES256 CPU Cryptographic subtest measures CPU performance while executing AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) encryption and decryption algorithm. For more information, go to http://www.intel.com/performance.
5. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products.
6. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
7. No system can provide absolute security. Requires an Intel® OS Guard-enabled platform, available on select Intel processors, and an enabled operating system. Consult your system manufacturer for more information.
8. No system can provide absolute security. Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI) requires a computer system with an Intel® AES-NI-enabled processor, as well as software to execute the instructions in the correct sequence. Intel® Secure Key requires an Intel® Secure Key-enabled platform, available on select Intel® processors, and software optimized to support Intel® Secure Key. Consult your system manufacturer for more information and availability.
9. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)–enabled system, including a 2nd or higher generation Intel® Core™ processor, an enabled chipset, firmware, software, and participating web site. Consult your system manufacturer. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any resulting damages. For more information, visit http://ipt.intel.com.
10. Available on select Intel® Core™ processors. Requires an Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) enabled system. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. For more information including details on which processors support HT Technology, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html.
11. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
12. Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.