This new generation processor delivers incredible performance and a burst of speed when needed with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0.1 Enjoy savings with a suite of built-in visual enhancements – no extra hardware needed to deliver stunning imagery.2 Stay productive by avoiding slowdowns as you won’t need to wait for your processor to catch up with you. With performance like this and longer battery life, the only thing more amazing than an Intel® Core™ processor is what your employees will do with it.
Get an automatic burst of speed whenever you need it for performance that adapts to you.1
Our Intel resellers are ready to help
perform this upgrade.
Helps protect the OS from escalation of privileged attacks3
Effortlessly move between applications with smart 4-way multi-task processing, enabled when each processor core simultaneously handles two things at once.4
Help protect your data by disabling your lost or stolen laptop from anywhere.5
Quickly return to where you left off with a PC that goes from deep-sleep to fully-awake in a flash.6
Stay current with automatic, no-wait updates to your email, even when your PC is asleep.7
Provides each processor with a digital random number generator for greater quality, performance, access, and security.8
Get reliable and responsive performance for your business.
Enjoy top-of-the-line performance that is big enough to handle any task.
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
1. Requires a system with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology capability. Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 is the next generation of Intel Turbo Boost Technology and is available only on 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i5 and Core™ i7 processors. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance varies depending on hardware, software and system configuration. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/turbo-boost/turbo-boost-technology.html.
2. Built-in visual features are not enabled on all PCs, and optimized software may be required. Check with your system manufacturer. Learn more at www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/visual-technology/intel-visual-technology-consumer.html.
3. No system can provide absolute security. Requires an Intel® OS Guard-enabled platform, available on select Intel processors, and an enabled operating system. Consult your system manufacturer for more information.
4. Available on select Intel® Core™ processors. Requires an Intel® Hyper-Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology) enabled system. Consult your PC manufacturer. Performance will vary depending on the specific hardware and software used. For more information including details on which processors support HT Technology, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/hyper-threading/hyper-threading-technology.html.
5. No system can provide absolute security under all conditions. Requires an enabled chipset, BIOS, firmware, and software with data encryption, and service activation with a capable service provider. Consult your system manufacturer and service provider for availability and functionality. Service may not be available in all countries. Intel assumes no liability for lost or stolen data and/or systems or any other damages resulting thereof. For more information, visit www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/anti-theft/anti-theft-general-technology.html.
6. Intel® Rapid Start Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, and Intel® Solid-State Drive (Intel® SSD). Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
7. Intel® Smart Connect Technology requires a select Intel® processor, Intel® software and BIOS update, Intel® Wireless adapter, and Internet connectivity. Solid-state memory or drive equivalent may be required. Depending on system configuration, your results may vary. Contact your system manufacturer for more information.
8. No system can provide absolute security. Intel® Advanced Encryption Standard New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI) requires a computer system with an Intel® AES-NI-enabled processor, as well as software to execute the instructions in the correct sequence. Intel® Secure Key requires an Intel® Secure Key-enabled platform, available on select Intel® processors, and software optimized to support Intel® Secure Key. Consult your system manufacturer for more information and availability.